Information model parts may be re-used in other models. For this one needs to open the target model, and select the "File\Merge Another Repository".
This will then bring forward a window with wizard to select the source project, model file, and which fact types you wish to import.
- Select a project
- Select a model file (if more than one)
- Select diagrams to be copied (if any)
- Select the required Object/Fact/Label Types to copy (You will notice other required OTFT's being checked automatically.)
- An analysis will be made if the selection can be merged or not
- Options may be tweaked per selected OTFT (Overwrite details, Namespace Reference)